120 Best WhatsApp Status Quotes

WhatsApp status is a great way to express yourself. It is an expression, written specifically and in a precise way to reveal one's views, thoughts and emotions in a creative style. WhatsApp status displays how uniquely and ingeniously you can put your thoughts in words. Updating status on WhatsApp or changing it from time to time simply defines your way of living life or way towards life. Besides this, updating status is thought-provoking and is really a fun, if you are able to manage it smartly and effectively. There are different types of WhatsApp status that one can use, as per their convenience or mood.

More Visit Read Status- Love Shayari -Status for Girlfriend / Lover

Love attitude status
rajput killer status
rajput attitude status
romantic whatsapp status
emotional breakup status
lovedose


Also, you can take a simple test on the right to see if you are addicted to WhatsApp and have an oppotunity to win a Kindle Paperwhite e-Reader. (Valid before 8th January 2018)

If you use WhatsApp on a regularly basis, it's always better to backup your WhatsApp messages from time to time to availd any unexpected data loss.


1. Cool WhatsApp Status Quotes
2. Funny WhatsApp Status Quotes
3. Life Attitude WhatsApp Status Quotes
4. Romantic WhatsApp Status Quotes
Part 1: Cool WhatsApp Status Quotes
These types of whatsapp status are for the persons, who want to exhibit a cool side of their personality. Some of the cool whatsapp status are stated here with.

These types of whatsapp status are for the persons, who want to exhibit a cool side of their personality. Some of the cool whatsapp status are stated here with.

1. I didn't change, I just grew up. You should try it once.

2. I love buying new things but I hate spending money.

3. I'm not arguing, I'm simply tried to explaining why I'm Right.

4. I'm jealous my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.

5. I don't have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can't handle.

6. We all are born to die, don't feel more special than me.

7. I hate math, but I love counting money.

8. Life is too short. Don't waste it reading my WhatsApp status….

9. The Earth without "Art" is just "Eh".

10. I'm so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED

11.

whatsapp status

12.


whatsapp status

13.

whatsapp status

14.

whatsapp status

15. God is really creative , I mean ..just look at me.

16. I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

17. Today morning when I was driving my Ferrari, the alarm woke me up.

18. I don't care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everybody.

19. I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We are on the same side now.

20. Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.

21.

whatsapp status

22.

whatsapp status

23. I don't need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.

24. Yesterday I did nothing and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday.

25. I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation… twice a year.

26. I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.

27. I need Google in my brain.

28. I like to hang out with people that make me forget to look at my phone.

29. I've found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I can buy the ingredients?

30. I started out with nothing and i still have most of it.



Transfer WhatsApp data from Android to Android
Transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android
Transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to iPhone
Part 2: Funny WhatsApp Status Quotes
Funny whatsapp status is a way to display a hilarious side of your personality to others. Your funny whatsapp status adds happiness and positivity in other's life, who all connected with you whatsapp. Here are some examples.

1. I Wonder What Happens When Doctor's Wife Eats An Apple A Day...

2. Life is Short - Chat Fast!

3. Doing nothing is very hard thing to do…you never know when to finish.

4. People that Change Love status after 30 Sec... GF is the Reason...

5. A book-store is only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.

6. My biggest concern in life is actually how my online friends can be informed of my death..!!

7. Mosquitos are like family. Annoying but they carry your blood.

8. If College has taught us anything, it's texting without looking :)

9. The only time success comes before work is in dictionary.

10. Light travels faster than sound…that's why people appear bright until they speak

11.

funny whatsapp status

12.

funny whatsapp status

13. I love my job only when I'm on vacation.

14. 80% of boys have girlfriends. Rest 20% are having brain.

15. Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.

16. I want someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.

17. The most powerful words other than I LOVE YOU is "Salary is Credited".



18.
funny whatsapp status

19. My bed is always extra comfortable when I need to get out of it in the morning.

20. I hate people who steal my ideas, before I think of them.

21. I love my six pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat.

22. You can never buy Love....But still you have to pay for it…

23. Whoever says "Good Morning" on Monday's deserves to get slapped..

24. C.L.A.S.S- come late and start sleeping

25. Running away does not help you with your problems, unless you are fat.

26. If time does not wait for you, don't worry. Just remove the battery from the clock and enjoy life.

27. Try to say the letter M without your lips touching.

28. If common sense is so common why is there so many people without it??

29. I'm just having an allergic reaction to the universe.


30. I used to like my neighbors, until they put a password on their Wi-Fi...

dr.fone - Backup & Restore (iOS)
It offers a full solution to backup iOS WhatsApp messages.
Backup iOS messages to your computer.
Transfer Whtasapp messages to your iOS device or Android device.
Restore WhatsApp Messages to iOS or Android device.
Export photos and vidoes of WhatsApp.
View the backup file and export data selectively.
Available on: Windows Mac
Start Download
4,161,469 people have downloaded it
Part 3: Life Attitude WhatsApp Status Quotes
1.

whatsapp status

2.

whatsapp status

3.

whatsapp status

4. A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can't go anywhere until you change it.

5. Excellence is not a skill, it is an attitude.

6. The quickest way to double your money is to FOLD it in half and put it back in your pocket.

7.VISIT MORE ❤ 

whatsapp status

8. An ugly personality destroy a pretty face.

9. I don't need to explain myself because, I know I'm right.

10. If people are trying to bring you 'Down'.. It only means that you are 'Above them'.

11. People are like 'MuSic' some say the 'TrUth' and rest, just noise..

12. When you care for someone, their happiness matters more than yours...!!

13. Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night...

14. The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things, people say you can't

15. The only disability in life is a bad attitude.

16. Life will give you exactly what you need, not what you want

17. The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.

18.
whatsapp status

19.

whatsapp status

20. I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

21. Style is a reflection of your attitude and personality.

22. Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

23. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.

24. Success is not easy and is certainly not for lazy.

25. Every problem comes with some solution...If it doesn't have any solution, it's not a problem..!

26. 'Dream' as if you'll live forever.. Live as if tomorrow is last one...

27. I wish I had 'Google' in my mind and 'Anti-virus' in my heart...

28. Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep people close to you.

29. I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

30. I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later…

Part 4: Romantic WhatsApp Status Quotes
Romantic whatsapp status shows what you think about love and how well you can express it. Here are some of the romantic whatsapp online status

1.

whatsapp status


2. Nothing is perfect, but when I'm with you everything is perfect.



3. Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

4. I love my life because it gave me you; I love you because you are my life.

5. There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.

6. If I could choose between loving you and breathing I would chose my last breathe to say I love you.

7. Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons, but only one person is enough for a beautiful life…

8. The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule.

9. Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true. Every time I hear you voice I fall in Love all over again.

10.

whatsapp status

11.

whatsapp status

12.

whatsapp status


13. I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.

14. You are the reason why I smile, I love, I breath, I live.

15. My love for you is like a mirror. You can break it into pieces but when you look closely, you're still in it.

16. In the world there are billions of people, In my eyes I see only you.

17. Age does not protect us from love, But love to some extent protects us from age.

18. I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.



19. Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.

20. I cannot promise to solve all your problems but I can only make sure that I will never let u face them alone.

21. You are like a bright sun as your blazing love can even make the stars fade away.

22. I love you. 1 second to say. 2 minutes to explain and a lifetime to prove it.

23. Love the One Who Makes Ur World Beautiful.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi Status – Whatsapp Status in Hindi